Hi! My name is Joey Tianyi Zhou (Chinese: 周天异). I am a scientist in the Institute of High Performance Computing, at the Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (A*STAR), Singapore. I am leading an AI for the security team with PI over 3 projects at IHPC. Earlier, I worked as a Senior Research Engineer for Autonomous Driving Project at Sony US Research Center, San Jose, USA. I obtained my Ph.D. degree from Nanyang Technological University (NTU), SG, in 2015 Dec.
- Institut of High Performance Computing (IHPC), Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Singapore.
- Scientist II (2018-present)
- Scientist I (2017-2018)
- Sony US Research Center, San Jose, USA.
- Senior Research Engineer (2016-2017), Autonomous Driving Project
- Heterogeneous Transfer Learning:
- The project of "Cross-lingual Text Classification" can be found >> HERE
- The project of "Learning to Hash" can be found >> HERE
- Differential Programming:
- The application of "Sparse Coding" can be found >> HERE
- Multilabel Learning:
- The application of "Multi-label object recognition" can be found >> HERE
- 2018-12: We are looking for highly self-motivated Phd students and provide the [UMNL-A*STAR scholarship].
- 2018-12: One paper for "Sequence Labelling" has been accepted by IEEE TNNLS.
- 2018-11: Two papers have been accepted by AAAI 2019.
- 2018-09: One paper for "Multi-class Classification" has been accepted by Machine Learning Journal.
- 2018-07: We released the [Code] for our TNNLS paper "Transfer Hashing: From Shallow To Deep". Welcome to download and try. Have fun!
- 2018-07: We released the [Code] for our AAAI 2018 paper "SC2Net: Sparse LSTMs for Sparse Coding". Welcome to download and try. Have fun!
- 2018-07: One paper for "Deep Transfer Hashing" has been accepted by IEEE TNNLS.
- Call For Paper: Adversarial Learning in Image Processing
- 2018-05: One paper for "Deep Subspace Clustering" has been accepted by IEEE TIP.
- 2018-04: I have been invited as a PC member for ICLR, AAAI,IJCAI, ICML, NIPS in 2018.
- 2017-12: One paper for "Differentiable Programming" has been accepted by AAAI 2018.
- Guest Editor:
- IET Image Processing, 2017.
- ACML workshop, Learning on big data, 2016
- Commitee Member for Conference:
AAAI, IJCAI, ACML ...
- Reviewer for journals:
IEEE TIP, IEEE TNNLS, IEEE TCyb, AIJ, IEEE TMM,IEEE TKDE, IET Computer Vision, Neural Computation, Journal of Supercomputing ...
- Reviewer for conferences:
ICLR(2018-), ICML (2017-), NIPS (2015-), ...
- 2017 NIPS Best Reviewer
- 2016 BeyondLabeler workshop on IJCAI: Best Paper Award
- 2012 ACML Best Poster Award Honorable Mention
- 2012 ACM/ICPC 5th in Jakarta as the team coach
- 2011 NTU Research Scholarship
- 2010 Meritorious Winner in 2010 Mathematical Contest in Modeling (MCM)
- 2009 Outstanding Students Awards of Hunan University (Awarded to Top 1\% students)